2 posts in one day!! I feel like a rock star or something getting this much done. All thanks to the dinner hour zombie.
I am soooo enthralled with the closet, but my real excitement lies in the decorating of our new office! The poor room has been a catchall for everything from the day we moved in so it doesn't feel real that we are actually using it. I have a lot of plans in the works for this room, but thought I would show you how it stands as of today.
Sean hung my teardrop chandelier ($49 at Urban Outfitters circa 2006, still one of my favorite items!) and moved up the desk my grandpa scouted out of a barn last Spring.
But I have yet to hang curtains and accessorize! I am hoping to work on it all week, and as I already have almost everything here just waiting to be brought in it shouldn't break the bank.
Here is what is my plan for the room is:
1. Anthropologie adorations curtain. I am not 100% sold on this pattern, but I am using a curtain panel to cover the giant wardrobe I placed in the closet and think this one might be the perfect pop of pattern.
2. Quilted grey cowhide rug from HomeSense.
3. Ikea Lenda curtains with pom pom fringe attached to bottom.
5. Wall color: Pratt & Lambert's Malta Mist.
6. Rachel Ashwell's linen covered chair that I am replicating with this chair I scored for $14 last year that has been reupholstered recently:
And so that is basically how things stand at the moment. A lot of work, but lot's of fun!